Thoughts on slips
Awards & Recognitions
- 2006 USA Poetry Ambassador
- 2006 SAMHSA Recovery Month – Recovery Voices
- Sept ’06 Scrambled Eggs – Editors Choice Award
- Feb ’07 CASND Recovery Hero
- Aug ’09 Adopted as a Cherokee named Messenger
Best Father’s Day Gift? No Gift
Just got done with Father’s Day and have been left with mixed feelings. Throughout my life I have one biological child – a son. A child I never really met. At the time, I had no use for the mom, except for one thing. That one thing produced that child. I was an active abusive drunk who wanted nothing to do with a long term relationship. By the time I got sober that boy was now a young man.
To view the rest of the story click here
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.